The personal data controller is Synergia Pro Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Poland, Wroclaw (51-607), at ul. Czackiego 71, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, maintained by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna, VI Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS No. 0000334389 (the “Controller” or the “Company” or “us”, “we”, “our”)
Write to us at: address: Centrum Południe 1, Powstańców Śląskich 15, 53-332 Wrocław, Poland
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We collect your data so that we can:
The legal basis for processing of your personal data is consistent with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”). The Controller processes your personal data based on the following legal basis:
Providing your personal data is voluntary and it is not a statutory or contractual obligation, however, it is necessary for making contact with you, sending you our blog newsletter you requested or process your job application.
As a rule, your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making process, however the data from cookie files used to make analytics and to run marketing campaigns can be processed by algorithms but it will not have any influence on your rights.
Your personal data may be made available to the Controller’s lawyers, employees or contractors, IT service providers, however these entities process your data on the basis of an agreement with the Controller and solely in accordance with Controller’s instruction. Your personal data may also be made available to the authorized bodies subject to provisions of law. Your information, including personal data, may also be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside the European Economic Area where the data protection laws may differ from the GDPR. That is why, if we transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area, i.e. to third countries, the transfer of personal data will be based on appropriate legal mechanisms, such as Standard Contractual Clauses or other similar legal instruments provided for in the GDPR.
There are services provided by third parties that accompany the Controller in managing its website. Below, we present you a list of such third party service providers which can have access to your data. Please note that the processing of your data by some of these third parties is made on the terms and conditions provided by these third parties, and by others on the basis of respective Data Processing Agreements and/or Standard Contractual Clauses.
Our Website uses Google Analytics, Google Tag Manger as well as Google Ads, web analysis programs of Google Ireland Ltd. (Gordon House, 4 Barrow Street, Dublin, Ireland). More information can be found here: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
The Controller may use Mailchimp which is an online marketing platform operated by The Rocket Science Group LLC, a company headquartered in the State of Georgia in the United States. Mailchimp will serve the Controller to manage email collection, storage and campaigns across different channels, to perform advertising activities and to enhance their effect even to create landing pages. More information can be found here: https://mailchimp.com/gdpr/ and here https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
The Controller uses a marketing tool available through and provided by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave. Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA, which is called the Facebook Pixel. The Facebook Pixel is a source code fragment added to the Controller’s website. Thanks to the functionalities of this tool, it is possible to measure and track your behavior and activity when you are redirected to our website after having seen or clicked on our ad displayed by Facebook ad. Detailed information on the Facebook Pixel can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php.
The Controller uses the WordPress.com service that offers features that allow to create and manage websites. The service is provided by Aut O’Mattic A8C Ireland Ltd. Business Centre, No.1 Lower Mayor Street International Financial Services Centre Dublin 1, Ireland or also by Automattic Inc. 60 29th Street #343 San Francisco, CA 94110, the United States of America. More information can be found here https://automattic.com/privacy/
You have the right to:
– Facebook. The Controller uses on its website the Facebook icon. After clicking the Facebook icon, the user will be transferred to the Controller’s Facebook fan page, where the following rules of the privacy protection will apply: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
– LinkedIn. The Controller uses on its website the LinkedIn icon. After clicking the LinkedIn icon, the user will be transferred to the Controller’s LinkedIn fan page, where the following rules of the privacy protection will apply: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=uno-reg-guest-home-privacy-policy
– Twitter. The Controller uses on its website the Twitter icon. After clicking the Twitter icon, the user will be transferred to the Controller’s Twitter fan page, where the following rules of the privacy protection will apply: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
– Instagram. The Controller uses on its website the Instagram icon. After clicking the Instagram icon, the user will be transferred to the Controller’s Instagram fan page, where the following rules of the privacy protection will apply: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875?helpref=page_content
– YouTube. The Controller uses on its website the YouTube icon. After clicking the YouTube icon, the user will be transferred to the Controller’s YouTube channel, where the following rules of the privacy protection will apply: https://twitter.com/en/privacy